Do's and Don'ts of #CABIN #CREW #interview
(1) Remember that the interviewers are lads of nice experience. They are completely acquainted with the nature of the duty and qualities needed of a person for the particular job. They can judge a person's worth and his capabilities from his words and expression.
(2) Give your finest to the interviewers. Cover your weakness through the presentation of another achievements.
(3) Have sufficient confidence in yourself to evoke confidence in the interviewers.
(4) Remain unperturbed and composed and hold your interest throughout the interview.
(5) First listen very attentively and carefully to the question place to you. Then respond it in a natural and normal idea.
(6) Adopt a pleasing manner of a speech.
(7) Follow the interviewers swiftly and grasp the newest question to tackle it with full energy and interest.
(8) Feel satisfied with your surrounding and be at your ease in the company of the interviewers.
(9) Develop your personality to suit the post for which you have applied.
(10) Be prompt without being hasty, speedy without being aggressive.
(11) Establish a rapport with the interviewers.
(12) Emit vivacity and enthusiasm from yours looks and expressions.
(13) Be perfectly normal.
(14) Present pleasing and graceful manners, sufficient politeness and verve.
(15) Be smartly and soberly dressed.
(16) Gather adequate general knowledge before appearing at the interview.
(17) Claim frankly if you are not able to respond any question or questions, In topic the interviewer or interviewers recommend the respond usually present gratefulness to them by being nicely thankful to them.
(18) Check to present your interest in the job and never give the impression that you are only casually appearing before the interviewers.
Don'ts (by PD CLASSES)
(1) Do not appear nervous or shaky.
(2) Do not speak in an affected style.
(3) Do not test to unnecessary elaborate your respond.
(4) Do not interrupt the interviewers.
(5) Do not enter into an argument with the interviewers.
(6) If somehow you miss to listen a question you can request the interviewer to repeat it. Never respond a question until you have listened it well.
(7) Do not hesitate in answering questions.
(8) Do not present ill manners.
(9) Do not be shabbily or gaudily dressed.
(10) Do not look gloomy.
(11) Do not talk more than what is required.
(12) Do not boast.
(13) Do not test to evade answering the questions.
(14) Do not be aggressive.
(15) Do not lose your balance or presence of mind.
(16) Do not test to bluff or confuse the interviewers.
(17) Do not test to flatter the interviewer.
(18) Do not place counter questions.
(19) Do not hesitate to present your ignorance if you do not know the respond to a question.
(20) Do not create unnecessary movements of any part of the body.
Our WEBSITE - www.pdclassessgnr.com
To study with us, do watch - youtu.be/oo7N9eaoNPA
Most Important educational videos (Pls don't miss to watch)
English speaking videos -
INTERVIEW Videos -
Group Discussion -
Body Language -
Teacher Interview -
Bank Interview -
Cabin Team interview -
MR Interview -
Whether you are a citizen of India or Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, or a NRI, non resident Indian or Pakistani settled in Dubai, Canada, US, UK, Australia, Italy, Greece etc., you gotta watch this English (PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT) learning video of PD CLASSES to speak fluent English.
PD CLASSES (YouTube channel) focuses on learning English for recipients whose mother tongue is Hindi. You will search English lessons similar to spoken English conversation, Grammar, and sentences you would use in your everyday English speaking. Pls watch & study from all our English lesson to be a fluent English speakers and speak English without hesitation
Be a part of our facebook page -
7th day personality Development Classes
Avail our 3rd ebook to learn English at
home - '70 ideas of Spoken English'
Welcome for the next 7 days coaching from PD CLASSES (Meal & Accommodation are arranged from PD Classes)
Is it still available actually ...I mean the 7day training?
Sir joining ke liye passport bhi jaruri hai
But sir the candidate was not grooming...
Thanks so much
Sir, selling isn't part of my job, why could I do that.. 😅
Sir i wish to join telephonic interview
If anybody just passed 12th there will be age trouble
Sach accha hai kaam acha kar rhe ho ap but ye dekhne me esa lag rha he jese ratta mara ho ek naturality nii aa rhi isme koi esa banao jisme koi natural kind se respond de raha ho
I can’t understand ur english 😂😅
Statystyki klipu Cabin Crew Interview PD Classes 【Manoj Sharma】 oraz licznik subów powyżej.